5 Best Frizz-Fighting Pantry Items
Tired of dealing with unruly strands every morning? Then you want to consider taking a short trip to your kitchen for some natural, but effective frizz-fighting items. Not only are these natural alternatives packed with vitamins, protein and fats that will help in taming your frizzy tresses, these pantry items will also leave your strands smooth and silky after every wash. So what are you waiting for? Grab the following items now and you’ll no longer wake up with unruly hair.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Long known as a kitchen item that has a multitude of beauty and health benefits, apple cider vinegar works as a great natural conditioner that improves the hair’s porosity by helping the hair to effectively absorb and retain moisture. Make an apple cider rinse by mixing one part of water with one part of vinegar after shampooing to not just tame frizz, but to add shine and seal your hair’s cuticle as well.
- Avocado. Not only is avocado helpful in taming hair frizz, it’s also aids in preventing オンライン カジノ hair loss and promoting hair growth. Its high-fat content is what makes it an ideal moisturizer for damaged and dry hair. Simply use the fruit on its own, or pair with lemon juice and olive oil to create a more nourishing hair mask.
- Coconut Oil. We all know that coconut oil works wonders when it comes to improving hair health. Use it as your natural moisturizer to hydrate your hair’s cuticles and restore the natural oil balance of your scalp. Other than that, you can also use it on dry hair to tame flyaway. Just make sure that you rinse and shampoo your hair a couple of times after using coconut oil to avoid getting greasy after-wash residues.
- Banana. Other than satiating your hunger pangs, bananas can also serve as an excellent base for your at-home treatments and hair masks. Just combine a mashed banana with a three teaspoons of honey and tablespoon of Greek yogurt, then leave it on your dry hair for 30 minutes to one hour. After that, just rinse, shampoo and condition as usual. You’ll be surprise as to how manageable, shiny and tangle-free your locks will become.
- Eggs. Although the thought of applying raw egg on your hair make you squirm, eggs are actually rich in fats and proteins that can revive brittle, limp hair. The yolk aids in restoring hair strength to prevent split ends and breakage, while the egg white works by adding shine to lifeless hair and sealing the hair cuticle. Depending on your hair length, beat two to three eggs and apply it on dry hair as a mask. If you want, you can also add in an avocado, banana or olive oil for added hair health benefits.
Stop stressing yourself with your frizzy hair now because with these pantry items, it’s already easy to get shinier and healthier hair.
Must-try Homemade Beauty Recipes
You finally get the day you deserve and you want it all to yourself. You can pamper yourself and just go to a spa. There are myriads of spas here in Singapore with different themes. However, you realized that you do not have the budget for it. Well, that is not a problem. You can still pamper yourself using homemade recipes.
The good thing about homemade recipes is that they are widely available and accessible here in Singapore. Here are some homemade beauty recipes that you should try:
- Coffee scrub: If you want to remove cellulites, you can just make a coffee scrub. You only need ¼ cup of ground coffee, ¼ cup of オンライン カジノ brown sugar, ¼ cup sea salt and ¼ cup of olive oil. You have to thoroughly mix everything and you can put it on your skin.
- Dandruff remedy: If you have dandruff problems, you only need the assistance of aloe vera. You only need to cut off the leaf and just rub it on your scalp. You can wash your hairs afterwards.
- Pore strips: You hate whiteheads and blackheads. Thankfully you do not need a facial. You only need to create your own pore strips. You need 1 tablespoon of milk and gelatin powder (unflavoured). Mix both and put it in the microwave for at least 10 to 15 seconds. You can apply it afterwards.
- Face mask: Face masks are expensive. However, you can make your own. You need an egg and honey. Mix egg and honey thoroughly in a bowl. Apply the mixture gently on your face and rinse it after it begins to tighten and dry.
This should be enough. You can now enjoy the day without spending so much. After your beauty recipes, you can flaunt it to your friends.