Featuring Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
Tech giants, media and avid customers flocked the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on March 1, 2015. Tech giants unveiled their latest designs and innovations while the avid customers went there to support. The media was there to inform the world. Some products featured in the Congress were already launched and some were only introduced. Regardless, the whole world is anticipating.
Sony participated in the event. It highlighted Xperia M4 Aqua. The model will be available in the market by the end of April 2015. What makes Xperia M4 different from the others? Here are some features that we need to know about the new Sony Xperia M4 Aqua:
- Body: The dimension of Xperia M4 Aqua is 140.5 x 72.6 x 7.33 mm or 5.53 x 2.86 x 0.29 in. Its weight is only 136 g or 4.80 oz. The SIM is Nano with optional dual SIM. Sony brags about M4 Aqua’s dust and water proof. It can endure water up to 1.5 meter for at thirty minutes.
- Memory: The card casino online slot can store up to 32 GB. The internal or phone memory on the other hand can hold up to 8 GB or 2 GB RAM.
- Display: The type is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colours. The size of the screen is about 5.0 inches. Think about the resolution with 720 x 1280 pixels. The multi touch technology can accommodate at least 4 fingers. The display is scratch-resistant.
- Camera: The primary camera boasts of 13 MP. It does not end there because it also features 4128 x 3096 pixels with LED flash and autofocus. The secondary camera is 5 MP. Other features include touch focus, HDR, geo-tagging, smile/face detection and panorama.
- Platform: The operating system is the latest Android OS v5.0.x which is the Lollipop. The chipset is Qualcomm MSM 8939 Snapdragon 615 and the CPU is octa-core.
- Battery: The battery is non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery.
- Other features: The phone has sensors that can be used as an accelerometer and compass. The browser is HTML5. Available colours are black, white, copper and silver.
Smartphones play an important role in the development of Singapore. This is why many Singaporeans change smartphones every now and then. If there is something new and much better than our old ones, we instantly change smartphones. There is nothing wrong with that. The important thing is we maximize its use to achieve greater ends.
So, what are we waiting for? If the new Sony Xperia M4 Aqua is worth the money and is helpful, we have to get it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.