Interesting Things about Your Name
Names have meanings. Your parents give it to you because they want you to be exactly like your name. Your parents believe it so you have to believe that your name speaks your future too. Studies from different sources uncovered that your name can affect your success.
Here are some interesting things about your name:
- People will favour you if your name is easily pronounced: According to a study made by the New York University, people will favour you if your name is easily pronounced. This is because we like things that are easy to comprehend or remember.
- Employers will hire you if your name is common: According to Marquette University, names that are common are likeable. Everyone remembers common names, you know.
- You are likely to work in the company that has the same initial like yours: Now here’s a fascinating thing – you casino are likely to work in the company that has the same initial like yours. This is according to the Ghent University. This is basic, you prefer names that are similar to yours.
- Successful women usually use their full names: According to LinkedIn, successful women usually use their full names. This is to project professionalism. Men do not usually use their full names.
- Using your middle initial will make you smarter: According to a study made by the European Journal of Social Psychology, people who use their middle initial increases one’s perception of the other.
Here in Singapore, everyone wants to be successful. Your name has a certain charm and appeal to the universe and if you believe and think you will be successful, you will be. You have to share this to other Singaporeans so they will live up to their name.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.