The Wonders of Safra Club
Good news for people living in Punggol, Singapore. A club is on its way to bring life to the place and give families a place to enjoy. The government is planning to build Safra Club as a way of showing its appreciation for all National Servicemen. By the end of 2016, Singaporeans will see a new club.
The details about Safra Club were disclosed by Teo Chee Hean, Deputy Prime Minister. He said that the club is a reminder what NSmen are defending. People are excited of the new venture and it will surely cater to many families of NSmen. The government has allotted S$57.3 million for this club. It will be a five-storey building with an area of 19,430 square meters. If you want to know about the design and the facilities it will feature, you can refer here.
- Architecture: Buildings here are famous because of its innovation and environment-friendly designs. The Safra Club is no different. The architects will buy non prescription viagra online make sure that it will be integrated with the Waterway. The beauty of the building heavily leans on the environment. If you can see the architect’s perspective, you will surely get excited. The building looks appealing.
- Location: Safra Club will be constructed in the North-East part of the country where 70000 NSmen live. Furthermore, Safra is minutes away from the forthcoming Sam Kee LRT station. Safra is also near the waterway. No location is better than this.
- Childcare: For couples near Safra, they can work without worrying about childcare centres. Safra Club will offer childcare services to nearby residents. The club is thinking about eco-themed centre that will maximize natural lighting and plants. This will give children the idea of going green.
- Food outlets: Like any other clubs, Safra offers lots of food choices for the visiting public. Safra will offer more than ten food establishments that can cater to all. There will be themed restaurants as well as alfresco dining.
- Water playground: The highlight of Safra is the indoor water playground. The indoor water playground will cover three storeys with an area of 23000 square foot. The water playground will feature different interactive things for the children.
Time flies so fast. You only have to wait for two years. The Safra Club will be the first of its kind not only here in Singapore but around the world. Singaporeans or not, everyone is anticipating its coming. NSmen will surely work even harder because the building is made to honour them.
Relaxing Bars in the “Fine City”
All people can experience exhaustion. However, this can be eliminated if we rest well and go to a place where we can relax. Actually, there are many ways to feel relaxed and one way is going to bars. In Singapore, there are a lot of bars that provides comfort to every customer that goes in.
Because Singapore is a well-known destination for vacations, tourists tend to go back in the so called “fine city” because of the bars that offer chill drinks and amendable environment with great staffs.
Here are some famous bars in the country:
- Orgo – Aside from relaxing and cool drinks, this bar also offers attractive sceneries オンライン カジノ are it captures the beautiful Marina Bay. Want to know what makes it cool? It is because it is a bar situated in the rooftop. This is only once in a lifetime when you sit in this bar and feel the real essence of relaxation.
- New Asia Bar – Their interesting music and one of its kind drinks attracts many people. Not only that, it is more praised as it has been listed to be one of the top 50 bars in the world.
- The Straits – Are you a beer drinker? Well, this place is for you. Relaxing while enjoying great buffet is what you can get in this bar.
- Loof – This bar offers different classes of drinks. Also, this bar becomes popular as is is the first rooftop bar in the country.
Well, aside from going to bars, you can always go to massage centers if you want but if you really want to achieve full relaxation, massages will not be enough; hence, you must visit the different bars in Singapore.
The Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands is an incorporated resort facing the Marina Bay. The resort was developed and designed by the Las Vegas Sands. It is considered as the most expensive building in the whole word which costs around 5.7 billion U.S. dollars to make including the cost of the prime land it occupies. Marina Bay Sands is placed on 15.5 hectares of land with a total floor area of about 581,000 square metres. The symbolic design of the building has positively altered the country’s tourism landscape and skyline since it officially opened on April 27, 2010.
The resort has a hotel exhibition and convention amenities, theatres, entertainment facilities, restaurants and retail shops. This integrated resort was 1 of 2 winning propositions for the country’s fist integrated resorts, the other one being the Resorts World Sentosa which integrates and incorporates the Universal Studios Theme Park. These two resorts were designed to meet the country’s tourism and economic goals. Both resorts have 30 year casino licenses.
On May 27, 2006, Las Vegas Sands (LVS) was acknowledged as the winning bidder that will be commissioned to develop and maintain the Marina Bay オンライン ブラックジャック site in the top new business zone of Marina South. Las Vegas Sands featured its specialty in Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions or MICE. Sheldon Adelson, who founded the LVS is a forerunner in Las Vegas and a quintessential person to the success of the resort. During the Design Evaluation of the proposal, a group of national and international architects praised the Sand’s overall design and described it as superior to other bids in terms of layout and pedestrian circulation
Furthermore, the design of the building was able to best fit and complement the overall landscape of the Marina Bay. The panel liked that the hotel towers were positioned back from the waterfront, thus providing guests and visitors with a wide and amazing view of the city and the whole Marina Bay, therefore making the skyline for Singapore’s downtown more appealing and defined. Construction o the whole resort started in early 2007 and was completed in the year 2010.