One of the many ladies who are looking for various ways to lighten their underarms? Then you’re in luck. Dark underarms are often caused by several things like skin condition, friction, hormones and even some deodorants, but by using the following tips, you’ll definitely be able to take some action to whiten your pits.
- Wash Your Pits Thoroughly. While this is considered a basic when it comes to caring for your underarms, it should still be mentioned. Make sure that you thoroughly wash your pits with water and soap, or whatever body care product you prefer to use. The point here is to not allow any oil or dirt to accumulate in your underarms, thus leaving you with cleaner and whiter pits.
- Skip the Deodorant. You might hate this way to brighten up your pits, but many people have already sworn off deodorants and antiperspirants. Excessively using antiperspirants or deodorants – or using the wrong type – is what often オンライン カジノ causes dark underarms. When this happens, try switching deodorant brands or using it every once in a while to see if there’s any difference.
- Ditch Tight Clothes. Apart from deodorants, wearing tight clothes can also lead to dark armpits. Tight clothing chafes the skin causing it to darken, so opt for loose clothes made from breathable fabrics instead. Wearing such pieces will keep your underarms from being trapped in moisture and sweat, as well as in getting irritated.
- Stop Shaving. Been shaving your underarms? Then we suggest that you stop doing so as shaving and using cream hair removers can irritate the skin and expose sub-surface hair, which could look like a darkened skin. Instead, try other hair removal methods like laser hair removal, tweezing or waxing to remove the unwanted hair on your pits.
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar. Other than giving some kick to your salad, apple cider vinegar is one of the easy home remedies that you can use to whiten your underarms. All you’ve got to do is apply it on your underarms after showering and let it dry without rinsing. Keep doing this treatment for several weeks to see lighter underarm skin.
Dark armpits can be really embarrassing but it’s something that you can actually change. With the help of these armpit brightening tips, you no longer need to live with dark underarms and shy away from sleeveless tops.
Let’s just face it: Getting gorgeous hair is luck of the draw. Since our genes control the texture of our hair, there’s only so much that we can do – and for fine-haired gals, this can be downright depressing. No need to worry though, because even if it’s impossible to thicken your individual strands, these tricks will surely help you make the most out of what you have.
- Layer Strategically. Layering can be a good way to make your strands look thicker, but too much of it can also cause your hair to appear even thinner. What you need is to have a good balance in your haircut: the lightness on the top and the heaviness at the bottom. Also, ensure to have your ends cut in blunt to create an illusion of thicker hair.
- Go Easy on Hair Products. If you have thin or fine hair, then you should know better than overusing hair products. The chemicals in shampoos, hair treatments and hair sprays are what weighs your hair down and leaves your roots looking flat. To avoid this, make sure to only squeeze out product that’s as big as a coin, or as the volume of your hair requires.
- Use Dry Shampoo Once in a While. Have a dry to normal scalp? Then you can just shampoo your hair every other day. When your roots start to look and feel oily, just sprinkle some dry shampoo and use your fingers to work it into your hair. Not only will it leave you feeling refreshed, it’ll also give you added volume instantly.
- Blow Dry Correctly. Another simple trick to get fuller locks is to blow-dry it in the opposite direction of its growth pattern. Doing so will help in creating more volume rather than pointing your dryer in the direction your strands naturally lay.
- Try Wave Lengths. Big waves and curls are another quick fix for limp locks. Use your curling iron or hot roller s to curl sections of your hair, then set it with a hair spray. Even if the curls drop at the end of the day, the texture it left is already enough to create an illusion of fullness.
Having fine or thin hair can be really frustrating, but with these easy and simple tricks, you can now turn your limp locks to a lush of fuller strands.
We can’t be the only ones who start out work looking lovely as can be, only to find our makeup sliding off our face by 4 PM. Sure, long-wear makeup can do the trick, but “long-wear” only goes so far when desk jobs are involved. Good thing is you no longer need to rely on your long-wearing products, we rounded up five quick and simple ways on how you can freshen up your look without leaving the office. Your nine to five face will surely thank you for this.
- Run Drops of Water Through Your Hair. Or if your styling products are just within reach, scrunch your hair using your damp fingers to refresh your hairstyle. Flip your head upside down and massage your roots for an increased hair volume, or use your palms to smooth unruly layers. If a super smooth look is what you’re aiming for, rub a dollop of hand cream in your palms and run them over the outer layers of your hair.
- Carry a Pack of Blotting Paper With You. If you don’t usually carry blotting papers around, then let this be a sign that you should. Blotting papers have a multitude of beauty uses like blending your concealer or foundation, blotting down your lipstick and dealing with your über-oily T-zone after a long day at work.
- Put on a Tinted Balm. You probably know by now that lipsticks don’t hold up throughout the day. Even if your lip colour is intact, there’s a good chance that your lips are dry as desert underneath. So instead of applying more lipstick on top, opt for a coat of tinted lip balm to moisturize your lips and give it a new touch of colour.
- Drink Ice Cold Water. Splashing cold water all over your face can help in perking you up, but this is out of the question if you’re wearing makeup. Instead, down a glass of ice-cold water. Apart from giving you an instant hydration, it’ll also be good for you in the long run.
- Curl Your Lashes. Instead of reapplying your mascara, just settle with curling your lashes before leaving the office. This will immediately open up your eyes and make you look more awake. Just ensure that you curl it gently if you’re already wearing mascara to avoid breaking or pulling off your lashes.
You don’t really have to look completely washed out every time you leave your office. Just keep these easy tricks in mind, and you’ll be able to look as lovely as when you started your day.