Tech giants, media and avid customers flocked the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on March 1, 2015. Tech giants unveiled their latest designs and innovations while the avid customers went there to support. The media was there to inform the world. Some products featured in the Congress were already launched and some were only introduced. Regardless, the whole world is anticipating.
Sony participated in the event. It highlighted Xperia M4 Aqua. The model will be available in the market by the end of April 2015. What makes Xperia M4 different from the others? Here are some features that we need to know about the new Sony Xperia M4 Aqua:
- Body: The dimension of Xperia M4 Aqua is 140.5 x 72.6 x 7.33 mm or 5.53 x 2.86 x 0.29 in. Its weight is only 136 g or 4.80 oz. The SIM is Nano with optional dual SIM. Sony brags about M4 Aqua’s dust and water proof. It can endure water up to 1.5 meter for at thirty minutes.
- Memory: The card casino online slot can store up to 32 GB. The internal or phone memory on the other hand can hold up to 8 GB or 2 GB RAM.
- Display: The type is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colours. The size of the screen is about 5.0 inches. Think about the resolution with 720 x 1280 pixels. The multi touch technology can accommodate at least 4 fingers. The display is scratch-resistant.
- Camera: The primary camera boasts of 13 MP. It does not end there because it also features 4128 x 3096 pixels with LED flash and autofocus. The secondary camera is 5 MP. Other features include touch focus, HDR, geo-tagging, smile/face detection and panorama.
- Platform: The operating system is the latest Android OS v5.0.x which is the Lollipop. The chipset is Qualcomm MSM 8939 Snapdragon 615 and the CPU is octa-core.
- Battery: The battery is non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery.
- Other features: The phone has sensors that can be used as an accelerometer and compass. The browser is HTML5. Available colours are black, white, copper and silver.
Smartphones play an important role in the development of Singapore. This is why many Singaporeans change smartphones every now and then. If there is something new and much better than our old ones, we instantly change smartphones. There is nothing wrong with that. The important thing is we maximize its use to achieve greater ends.
So, what are we waiting for? If the new Sony Xperia M4 Aqua is worth the money and is helpful, we have to get it.
The road is congested here in Singapore that you cannot go to work or school smoothly and swiftly. The government has thought of many possible solutions to lessen the cars on the road. For instance, the government promotes carpooling. Carpooling is more like sharing a seat and winning a friend.
This idea is appealing to some Singaporeans. Do you know that there is an application for that now? The application or service is called Lyft. It can summon a ride using your iPhone. Sharing a ride has never been this easy. This service seeks to make rides even cheaper as long as you are willing to share your car or seat to strangers.
Lyft calls their service “Lyft Line”. This is a sharing option that will let you select before you request a car. When you summon a car, Lyft will look for other Lyft members near you モバイル カジノ so they can share a ride. Before you book the car, you will see the rates. This will give you an idea whether to consider it or look for others.
The good thing about this is that you can book your ride and you can get discounts. You can get at least 30% discount but if you are lucky, you can get 60%. You have to know that Lyft is in its early development. It is still available in San Francisco. Time will come that this app will reach Singapore and help many carpoolers and its passengers.
Many people are quite adamant of the idea of sharing their car to strangers. You are not obligated to join the service.